ISK FIRE SURVIVAL has an entrapment safety procedure with self-pump vehicles (patented and tested).
The configuration of its elements will depend on the situation and availability of water at the moment.
- It establishes a protective screen against thermal impact and convective winds.
- Avoid direct contact of the flame on the shelter and the vehicle.
- It protects the survival zone and perimeter close to the advance of the fire, thanks to the projection of its extinguishing agent.
- It delays the ignition of the fuel and favors the extinction.
- It helps to maintain the vehicle’s functionality and operability.
- Determine the survival zone with the rest of the elements.
Real picture of the fireproof FS1
Representation of the projection dome of extinguishing agent.