It is used in interventions related to the protection of people or property, that may be threatened by fire, as well as an element of special interest to help establish and promote the protection, extinction and safety of personnel involved in all those operations of extinction and rescue that imply an imminent risk or threat to combatant personnel. This, combined with its adaptation ability to the different sources of water supply (fixed-mobile), coming from boost systems and firefighting networks, such as extinguishing vehicles, motor pumps, etc; make it a device with applications in different sectors and users.
Aircraft and Airport Facilities: Civil and Military
- It establishes evacuation routes for the protection of people during the landing of the burning aircraft.
- It establishes confinement on burning aircraft, preventing the spread to other nearby aircraft.
- It establishes evacuation routes in airport facilities.
- It protects personnel from gases and temperature.
- Possibility of connection to existing fire networks in airport facilities.